CadSoft Eagle Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Complete offline installer, standalone installation of CadSoft Eagle for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit PC.
CadSoft Eagle Review
EAGLE, Easy Applicable Graphical Layout Editor is a powerful PCB design software designed to meet the needs of professional engineers, manufacturers and schoolchildren! For over 25 years, EAGLE is the PCB design tool of choice for hundreds of thousands of electronics design engineers and designers around the world.
With a large and active developer and support community and an extensive ecosystem, EAGLE offers much more than just circuit design. The simplicity of the software allows for a quick learning curve even for those new to PCB design. The openness of EAGLE's design resources, such as extensive and fully open component libraries, makes the design process easier for everyone.
The software's flexibility also means that EAGLE is constantly expanding its capabilities and workflow compatibility, as evidenced by the hundreds of extensions (ULPs) openly available to all users and the structured XML file format.
CadSoft Eagle 7 Features
Easy to learn!
- 3 modules with identical user interfaces
- Hundreds of video lessons available.
- Regular free online training and free support from specialized experts.
- Active user forums that help solve design problems and provide guidance.
- User's manual is available for download or accessible from the software.
Easy to use!
- Compatible with Windows®, Linux® and Mac®.
- Available in 32 and 64 bit versions.
- Tens of thousands of free component libraries are available.
- Extensions (User Language Programs (ULP)) that allow you to customize functions.
- Large ecosystems of integrated third-party solutions (e.g. 3D, modeling, signal integrity).
Create your diagram on 999 sheets.
- Electrical Rule Check (ERC): Checks for errors in the circuit and checks the consistency between the circuit and the layout.
- Hierarchical Design: Circuits can be designed in a hierarchical structure.
- Automatic creation of boards
- Support for assembly options
- Network class matrix
- Project reuse: combining different circuit/board pairs into a new project.
Max. 16 signal layers with support for blind and hidden vias.
- Fast manual design of the entire PCB.
- The results of the design rules check are graphically indicated
- Differential pair routing
- “Meander” command to compensate for the length of signals.
- Output of production data using a CAM processor.
- Rotation of objects at arbitrary angles (in 0.1 degree increments), rounded corners.
Switch between manual and automatic routing at any time.
- Network router Ripup & Retry.
- TopRouter with meshless routing algorithm
- Interactive tracking router for proven DRC and flawless manual routing.
- optional automatic selection of routing grid and preferred directions in signal layers
- Supports multi-core processors for simultaneous execution of multiple routing jobs.
- Uses layout design rules.
Developer: Home Page