FinePrint is a Windows printer driver that provides advanced printing capabilities. You can create booklets, save and compile print jobs from multiple sources, and much more! Print duplex on any printer, print on your own letterhead, and create new documents by combining print jobs. You can add binding margins with full confidence that the printed result will match the on-screen preview.
Cut your paper, ink, and printer costs by at least 30% with this award-winning printer utility. FinePrint saves you money on paper and toner, weight in your portfolio, and the time and hassle of managing print jobs. Thanks to FinePrint, annoying printing problems will disappear.
FinePrint also has a universal print viewer, remove unwanted pages, convert to grayscale, remove blank pages, remove unwanted text and images, print multiple pages on one sheet, archive print jobs. There are many ways to reduce paper consumption in an organization. The two most common are duplex printing and multiple printing. These methods may be effective, but they are not optimal.
FinePrint Full (Printer Software) Features
Two-sided printing. Printing on both sides of the paper (called duplex printing) using special duplexing equipment reduces the amount of paper used and is fully supported by FinePrint.
However, duplex printing has some disadvantages:
- This requires special equipment that is not available for all printers.
- The user must specifically request the duplex printing service through the printer driver, which is often a cumbersome task.
- Duplex printing takes longer than printing two separate sheets of paper due to the longer paper path and complex mechanics of duplex devices.
- Jams are more common in duplex printers, which may require thicker paper.
Multiple printing. Some printers have drivers that allow you to print multiple pages on one sheet of paper. Multiprinting, as it's called, is a great way to save paper because it reduces paper and toner consumption, speeds up the printing process, and reduces wear and tear on printers.
Surprisingly, these drivers are underused because:
- Each printer brand and model has a different method and user interface for the multiple copy feature.
- Animation functions are hidden in the printer driver and are difficult to access.
- There is no preview function to determine whether the material will be read in various animation formats.
- The user must remember to reset the multi-page setting when printing a single page is required. If you forget about this, you often have to retype the document, wasting more paper and time.
Best PDF Printer
FinePrint supports duplex printing on all printers, but prefers the multiple page printing method. This makes FinePrint an ideal solution for the following reasons:
- A single printer driver provides advanced functionality across all printers, eliminating the learning curve associated with multiple user interfaces provided by drivers from different manufacturers.
- A preview window appears for each print job. This makes it easy to determine the best layout for the specific content you're printing.
- The Bypass button goes directly to the printer with one click when no additional formatting is required.
- The server version simplifies installation on workstations.
FinePrint has a number of other features that increase efficiency beyond multiprinting:
- Vacancies can be viewed and printed on electronic versions of company letterhead and forms. This eliminates the need to purchase pre-printed forms and ensures compliance with company graphics standards.
- Multiple jobs can be combined into a single print job, eliminating the problem of jobs interleaved with other jobs.
- You can remove unwanted pages from email and web pages before printing.
You can also download Reg Organizer 2022.
Developer: Home Page
* View Change Log