Symantec Endpoint Protection - antivirus protection is always required, regardless of the type of system on which a person works, be it physical or virtual. Symantec Endpoint Protection is a software solution designed to protect servers, desktops, laptops, and virtual environments from a wide range of threats.
This application is based on a technology called Symantec Insight, which can track the prevalence and security rating of almost any known application on the Internet, so users can be sure that the programs they install are completely safe.
Norton Symantec Endpoint-Protection is not only specifically enhanced to protect virtual infrastructures, but can also randomize scans and updates, maintain a shared scan cache and scan offline images, and automatically identify or manage virtual clients.
A special feature of this application is a built-in recovery tool that can be used to create a bootable CD or USB stick containing Symantec's suite of malware removal utilities. Once created, a new CD or USB drive can boot an infected computer into a virus-free state, allowing users to easily remove detected malware (and retrieve valuable documents in the process).
Symantec Endpoint Protection full download options
- State-of-the-art protection from the world leader in security.
- Designed to protect your virtual infrastructure.
- Built-in antivirus, antispyware, firewall and intrusion prevention, as well as device and application controls.
- Powerful centralized security management for physical and virtual endpoints
- Ability to instantly upgrade to self-service network access control without deploying additional software
- Easy migration from previous versions of Symantec Endpoint-Protection
– Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016.
OS: Windows / MacX / Linux
* View Change Log
Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.3.9689.7000 [Latest]
Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.3.3384.1000 | Mac | File Size: 123 MB